To create a positive experience for every editor on the Boruto Wiki, the Boruto Wiki has a set of rules dictating the user behavior and content regulations that are allowed.
Note: Rules will be amended as the wiki builds itself up. In the future, the community will discuss editing and adding rules.
- The wiki collects information pertaining to the Boruto franchise, and not the Naruto franchise as a whole. This includes the movie, manga, anime, and SD manga. No information exclusive to Naruto: Shippūden should be added to the wiki.
- Information exclusive to the Boruto anime should be specified as such.
- Articles should have substantial content on them. If there is little content, consider merging pages.
- References can be pulled from older sources, such as Databooks, and the original Naruto manga, if they help contextualize subjects pertaining to Boruto.
- Keep images high quality with little blurriness or pixilation.
- Images featuring explicit sexual conduct and extreme gore are not permitted on the wiki.
- Keep file names simple and on topic.
- Treat other users with respect. Never use any discriminatory speech, such as slurs, whether it is directed towards someone or not.
- Do not vandalize pages.
- Do not add explicit sexual content to the wiki, User Blogs, Comments, or Discussions.
- Do not excessively edit pages, as it clogs Recent Changes. It is highly discouraged.
- Do not undo and redo edits to pages. Doing so is considered fluff-editing.
- Do not impersonate wiki staff members or crew members.
- Listen to staff when you receive a warning.
Failure to comply with the above rules may result in a temporary ban. Repeated instances or ignored warnings will result in longer or permanent bans.